WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
All of the following are included in your package:
- Your lead guide, assistant guide/s, cook and porters.
- Fair staff wages for all guides, cook and porters.
- Meals while in mountain. Our staff are fed 3 hot meals a day while on the mountain. Only 10% of companies provide this level of food for their staff.
- All Park, Camping & Rescue Fees including the 18% VAT government tax that started 1st July 2016.
- All meals including hot Breakfast, hot lunch, hot dinner, beverages (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) and afternoon tea for climbers. Our meals are all served at table with chairs – no sitting on a rock eating.
- 3 litres of treated and filtered drinking water every day, more if you would like.
- Private toilet tent – no smelly communal toilets for you.
- Large mess tent for meals.
- 3-man size sleeping tents for 2 persons.
- Table, chairs for meals and to relax.
- Comfortable 4 inch Sleeping mattress.
- Emergency oxygen.
- First Aid Kit.
- Pulse Oximeter to check oxygen level while trekking.
- Transport to the Park gate & return to your hotel in Arusha.
- Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport/Arusha airport to your hotel and return. If you are in group all members should arrive in the same time.
Accomodation in Arusha:
- Two nights shared accommodation in Arusha – 1 night before your climb starts and another night after your climb, in a Standard Hotel, which is a bed and breakfast.
WHAT NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
These are the items we do not include and that you will need to cover for your trek:
- Tips: Gratuities in Tanzania tourism industry follow the American system. Tourists are expected to tip their climb and safari staff, together with staff working in most hotels and restaurants.
- Tipping Guidelines: For the CLIMB you should consider tipping at minimum US $300 per climber. If you enjoy your experience give a generous tip, if you do not enjoy your experience adjust the tip accordingly.
- Personal climbing equipment including clothing and sleeping bag.
- Flights, Travel Insurance and Visa.